Well, at least the sample is done!!

This picture is actually before I started the straps but gives you the idea. I will have to wait for daylight to take the final pictures.

Now I’m off to Ravelry to take this project out of hibernation and to ask for a couple of test knitters to verify my scribbles πŸ˜‰

Now the process of rewriting the draft pattern, editing in all of my scribbles that I made while I was knitting the sample and doing the final formatting and adding publishable pictures begins.

And just in case you think that will be an easy process, here are a couple of pictures of my rough pattern — it always starts out so neat!

Advertisements